moonrise dc meet: washington national cathedral

while shooting shows is always the most fun i have in any given week, it makes up 85% of what i photograph. the other 15% is food. so it's nice to be challenged in a new way once in a while. 

alex & jeimy of moonrise district have photographer meets every once in a while, bringing together people behind some of their favorite instagram accounts to get talking face to face. the location changes-- in the past they've met at the old union market warehouses and the national portrait gallery-- and this time we all explored the washington national cathedral. the point isn't necessarily to promote the space, but to introduce photographers to each other and a space they might have overlooked while cultivating conversations and creativity. and not bursting into flames upon entering a catholic church.

thanks alex & jeimy for inviting me out. 

pictured models: jeimy (@moonrisedistrict), tony (@tonythrifts), tasha (@theglossier)